BlogwithJesus.com exists to evangelize, disciple and encourage. So, the world will know Jesus.
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our email list for all the latest blogwithjesus.com news and get FREE eBook download.
If you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart, one believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Have You Believed?
Robert accepted Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord in 1997. He received his B.A. Christian Ministry Degree from Trinity International University and Master of Ministries Degree from Bethel College. He started the company Jesus Media in 2018. BlogwithJesus.com is a division of Jesus Media.
The ABC's of Salvation
Admit You've Sinned
For all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God.
Believe on Jesus
For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
If you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Have You Believed?
- The Bible-the Bible is God’s Word; it is inspired and accurate; it is our perfect guide in all matters of life. 2 Timothy 3:15-17, 1 Thessalonians 2:13 and 2 Peter 1:21
- The One True God-There is one true God revealed as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.Isaiah 43:10-11, Matthew 28:19 and Luke 3:22
- The Sin of Man-Sin has separated us all from God; only through Jesus Christ can we be reconciled to God. Genesis 2:17, Genesis 3:6 and Romans 5:12-19
- The Deity of Jesus Christ-That Jesus Christ is both 100% God and 100% Man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He performed the miraculous. He led a sinless life, died for our sins and rose again. Today, He is seated at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and Mediator. Matthew 1:23, Luke1:35, 1 Peter 2:22, Acts 2:22, 1 Corinthians15:3, Matthew 28:6 and Hebrews 1:3
- Satan-Satan is a person, the author of sin and the cause of the fall. He is the open and declared enemy of God and man. He shall be eternally punished in the Lake of Fire. Job 1:6-7, Isaiah 14:12-17, Matthew 4:2-11, Matthew 25:41 and Revelation 20:10
- The Salvation of Man-Jesus Christ is the only way of Salvation. Salvation is received through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. It is available to anyone who confesses the Lord Jesus with their mouth and believes that God has raised Him from the dead. Salvation is God’s gift to us and not of works. John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10 and Ephesians 2:8
- Water Baptism-Water Baptism is the outward sign of what God has already done in the individual’s life and a testimony of our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.Matthew 28:19, Acts 8:36-38 and Romans 6:4
- The Holy Spirit-The Holy Spirit makes men aware of their need for Jesus Christ and lives in every Christian from the moment of salvation. He provides us with power for living, understanding of spiritual truth, guidance in doing right and spiritual gifts. The Holy Spirit baptism empowers the church to preach the gospel throughout the whole earth. John 16:7-13, John 14:16-17, 1 Corinthians 2:12-13, 1 Corinthians 3:16, Ephesians 1:13, Romans 12:6-8, 1 Corinthians 12:8-10 and Acts 1:8.
- Holy Communion-Holy Communion is a commemoration of the death of the Lord Jesus Christ and is done in remembrance of Him until He comes again. It is a sign of our participation in Him. 1 Corinthians 11:23-26 and 1 Corinthians 10:16-17
- The Blessed Life- That God wants to transform, heal, and provide for us, so we can live victorious lives that will touch mankind. Romans 12:1-2, James 5:14-16, Matthew6:25-26, Matthew 6:28-33, and Galatians 6:10
- The Proclamation of the Gospel-We are called to proclaim the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to the World. Matthew 28:19-20, Acts 1:8, Romans 10:9-15 and 1 Peter 3:15
- Giving-We believe in giving financially to God to sustain His ministry and spread the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to the world. 1 Corinthians 16:2, 2 Corinthians 9:6-8 and 1 Timothy 6:17-19
- The Second Coming of Christ- We believe in the bodily, personal, second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ just as He promised. Matthew 24:36-44, Hebrews 9:28, 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 and Titus 2:12-13
- The Final Judgement-The final judgment will determine the eternal status of both the believers and the unbelievers, this judgement will fix forever the final state of men in heaven or in hell, determined by their relationship to the Lord Jesus Christ. Matthew 13:41-43, Matthew 25:46, Revelation 20:11-15 and Revelation 21:8